Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Love (Last Minute) Lucy

That's me.  Last Minute Lucy.  Works well under pressure.  The closer the dead line is, the greater the creativity flows.

So, for all you fellow LML Mommies - here's my contribution for a small class Valentine gift. Monkey's preschool class is only 6 three year olds, so why not have some fun with them!?   I decided to head to one of my favorite places for inspiration - the Target Dollar Stop.  And low and behold, THESE beauties spoke to me:

The classic, fun echo microphone!  So I picked up 6.  Came home and whipped up the tags on the computer.   Attached the tags with some red wrapping ribbon and VIOLA! a fun, easy and cheap alternative to the traditional valentine "treat".  

So, you've still got a day to spare.....the Dollar Stop is calling your creative name!

1 comment:

  1. This is GREAT! I sure hope you Pin'd this :) Very creative and SO cute! Oh and I too am a LML! xo

    ReplyDelete