Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HELLO 2014: January Birchbox Review

So, I'm trying to get back in the saddle with this blog.  I've got a lot in the queue...

Might as well start off with something quick, easy and AWESOME!  My January Birchbox did not disappoint.  Actually, in full disclosure, my Birchboxes have been awesome for the last 6+ months. Everything I've received I've been able to use pretty quickly.

Keep it up, Birchbox!

So, say "HELLO 2014" with these awesome products!

FEKKAI Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and
Conditioner
Gave my hair a NOTICEABLE difference in feel and shine after the first use!  Winter leaves my hair very dry and I try not to shampoo too much, but this stuff worked! Soft and shiny and very easy to style!

INIKA Mineral Eye Shadow in Eternal Marine
I have tried this eyeshadow yet, but the color is a gorgeous green that I think will look great on! (I've been having too much fun with Naked 3 palette from Christmas ;) )


NAIL ROCK  Nail Polish and Glitter in Navy Blue
I just did my nails in this a few days ago and the color is wonderful.  The glitter is really easy to apply and
doesn't make a huge mess either.  Pretty painless process
for a Mom with only a small window for self-manicure time.
I did have to touch-up the glitter a little bit yesterday, but I "wear"
nail polish very hard - cleaning, gloves on and off, volleyball practice,
Mom-stuff, etc.  But I highly recommend it for a dash of trend
on your nails!
NAIL ROCK Nail Polish and Glitter
Accent Nail with Glitter


REVIVER Dry Deodorant Wipes
Dry wipes to remover odors from clothes or hair! Could be useful on those long days that lead to long nights! 



If you're thinking about ordering Birchbox, you can check out my previous blog posts about past boxes, or you can sign up for your own Birchbox right here!

2 comments:

  1. That polish looks awesome! Love it! I need to do my nails tonight... looks like i'll be trying mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,
      I LOVE it! It's so fun - dries quickly and super easy! I'm redoing mine tonight because they took a beating the last two days.

      Delete