Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Keeping Track of Time

My darling Monkey Man is turning 3 in 3 days.  And while I was putting him to sleep tonight and listening to him review the day for me, I was reviewing where the last three years went.  And it got me thinking of a project I've wanted to share for some time.  I did this project with both of my lovely babies. I don't remember where I first read/saw it, but I am so glad it made an impression on me.  I can't think of a more fun way to keep track of  how quickly time flies in the first year of life.  So here's my suggestion to all the new Moms out there.  This example is my darling daughter, Alayne a.k.a. Sweet Pea.


A picture taken on the monthly birthday for the first year using a stuffed animal as a growth chart J






3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea and wish I had done it with G. I'm definitely doing this with lil' g and can't wait to see the end results. Well... maybe I can wait :)
    PS - Laynie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the monthly updates. It is remarkable how quickly it goes. I can't believe that's Laynie up in those pics. It's CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete