Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Little Late to the Party

Anyone who knows me, knows it's not surprising that I'm LATE for something.  Hence, the title of my venture into the blogosphere: Wendy Time.  Dubbed by my fabulous mom, "Wendy Time" would be about 20 -30 minutes later than the time I was supposed to be ANYWHERE.  So, yeah, I'm not the most punctual person in the world.  But it could be worse, right?  I think I make up for it with my many other talents :) I've been kicking around blogging for over a year now.  Reading my friends' blogs and Pinterest have motivated me to get going. I've got my hands in a lot of things. I love to share the things that drive me through my day in hopes of making something easier, making laughs, commiserating or just enjoying what life throws at me!  Check back in a few for my post on how to up-cycle an old TV tray set into something beautiful, useful, modern and KID-MESS PROOF! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to become a follower and can't wait to see what you have to say! Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete