Thursday, December 20, 2012

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, My Cat Gave to Me...

an epic iPhone failure of Mayan magnitude.  Hence, no catchy title in the spirit of the song. No real worthy blog post about something Christmas related.  Because the pictures were on my phone and now they are not.  Along with 100s of other pictures, and most of my calendar appointments, and all my apps in the correct order or page and signed in.  There is information gone from my phone that I am sure I don't even realize is missing until I need it in the midst of a life or death struggle.  It's that's serious. Seriously.


So,  I will do my due diligence to get back on track tonight.  I am still trying to get my phone back in to regular working order. Staying up until 1:30am last night only made it functional.  There's a lot of work to do.


Word of caution, never try to restore your iPhone to get rid of spam taking up space on your memory with a cat in your lap.  Recipe for technological disaster.  Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment