Friday, December 14, 2012

On the Second Day of Christmas, Starbucks Gave To Me...

Loud Crow Inc.'s "A Charlie Brown Christmas" for my (and your) iPhone.  I am a Charlie Brown/Peanuts junky.  My house is lousy with all kinds of Peanuts decorations for EVERY holiday.  My kids already know all the holiday specials word for word at ages 6 and 3 1/2.  I've even converted my husband into a Pea-NUT over the years.  If you want proof of our obsession affection for the Peanuts Gang, see our Halloween costumes from last year.  Of course, when I got my iPhone, I immediately searched for any app featuring Snoopy and his friends. I was delighted last holiday season when Loud Crow, Inc. introduced "A Charlie Brown Christmas" as an animated e-book with a TON of fun extras.  It's a wonderful and true adaptation of the TV special that has delighted me for as long as I can remember. And it's narrated by the Peter Robbins, the original Charlie Brown.

This week, Starbucks is offering "A Charlie Brown Christmas" as their featured app.  Even if you're not a coffee fan, it's worth a trip into a Bux to pick up a card at the counter.

As for me, two of my favorite things joining forces...maybe the Mayans were right.

Photo courtesy of Loud Crow, Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment